You are using an outdated browser that will cause usability and security issues.
We strongly recommend upgrading your browser...

Learn More


  • Where do I send my forms?

    You can upload your medical form to your online account profile or bring it to the first day of camp. If you choose to upload your form, here are the form upload directions. Forms can only be uploaded AFTER you have completed registration for camp.

    1. Click the Log In Here button at the top of the page.
    2. Use the same log in information you used to initially register for camp.
    3. Click the Proceed to My Account button or the Account button at the top of the page.
    4. Click the "Files" button which corresponds with the order from camp.
    5. Click the "Browse" button and select the file you wish to upload.
    6. Click the "Upload" button and that's it! The file will automatically be uploaded to the player profile for camp.

  • Can teams attend?

    Yes, teams can attend but they will be trained as individual campers not as a team. Participants will be broken into groups by skill level. Teammates may be trained in different groups.

  • What items should my child bring to camp?

    All Campers: Your child will need to bring t-shirts, shorts, volleyball shoes, socks, knee pads, casual shoes (i.e. flip flops), and spending money for snacks and the Hoya Pro Shop/Bookstore.

    Overnight Campers: For the residence hall, your daughter will need to bring the following: towels, twin-size sheets, blanket, pillow, alarm clock, toiletries, and pajamas.

    Youth Campers: In addition to items that all campers should bring, your child will need pool attire and a towel.

  • What forms are required in order for my child to participate?

    Prior to participation in camp, a health form must be completed by parents and doctor. The health form must be signed by a doctor within the last year prior to the first day of camp.

    All campers must complete the health form.

  • Do I have to register online?
    No you do not have to register online. Please contact Arlisa Williams at 202-687-3828 or Arlisa.Williams@georgetown.edu for instructions.
  • Where do overnight campers stay?

    All campers will be housed in a residence hall located on Georgetown University's Main Campus. All residence halls are air conditioned and in close proximity to the dining hall and practice facility.

    Campers will be supervised by Georgetown University residence hall staff and volleyball camp staff throughout their stay. All residence halls are secure requiring swipe card entry into the building and key entry into the rooms. Campers will be provided with one swipe card and key upon check in. Campers will be charged $50 for a lost key and $50 for a lost swipe card which must be paid prior to departure from camp.

    Commuter campers will be able to use the common room in the residence hall during camp breaks. They must be escorted by a camp staff member into the residence hall.

    Meals are provided. Most meals will be eaten in Leo O'Donovan Dining Hall situated in close proximity to the residence hall and training facility. The dining hall is an all you can eat buffet run by Aramark dining services.

    We recommend that you bring the following for your stay in the residence hall

    • twin-size sheets
    • blanket
    • pillow
    • towels
    • alarm clock
    • toiletries
    • pajamas
    • shower shoes
  • What is the refund policy?

    All monies minus a $25.00 processing fee will be refunded until 11:59 p.m. March 15, 2017.

    80 percent (80%) of monies will be refunded minus a $25.00 processing fee between March 16, 2017 and June 11, 2017.

    50 percent (50%) of monies will be refunded minus a $25.00 processing fee between June 12, 2017 and July 3, 2017.

    NO REFUNDS After July 3, 2017. Your space in camp will be given to a camper on the wait list.